Salam.
I am 21 years, 2 months and 28 days today. Making the right decision is not easy for me. I mean, still not easy for me. I wonder how people on my age actually think about their future. How they manage their life? Did they on the right path and heading to a great direction?
So, the problem is here. I didn't make any decision yet what course should I apply for my further study. what should be the first choice, second choice. Choices , choose! I've been thinking to apply Finance at first, but I'm afraid I will cry over and over again doing the calculation and my loyal friend on that time is only calculator and some formula to be remembered. Finance ain't about calculation at all, yes I know. It balance. But the problem is. Betul ka pilihan hati Cik Iena ni?
I should stay committed with my decision but stay flexible in my approach. Yeah, for any circumstance kan. And my second choice is International Business. No No. my first choice is Finance and International Business!. Tamak. mcm tamak kan.
Haish, one of my senior in High School baru sahaja graduate dalam bidang Human Resources. another course yang saya seakan2 minat. And gonna say Hi to her and ask apa2 yang berkaitan la ma dia.
Last night, dah macam dah semangat nak apply kos tu today, tapi till skrg..tak buat apa2 keputusan lagi. adoi adoi adoi.
Im about to make something new dalam bilik saya..like mengecat dan sebagainya. macam nak cat kalerful, tp i might be regret kalau dah nakkawen nanti nak kena cat balik bilik. adoi. apakah?
Syahmi told Izaat to make a 3G during mereka sedang makan, at least mcm teman mereka makan. how cute la you all. kalau da balik bangi korang pula da cuti. sape nak bawa makan nasi lemak sedap lagi?
Ouh my god, doing nothing during this holiday kinda killing me softly. Drove to restoran hasanah and makan bersama adik2 today. tu pun da tak tau nak wat apa da. sigh~
Last night, dah macam dah semangat nak apply kos tu today, tapi till skrg..tak buat apa2 keputusan lagi. adoi adoi adoi.
Im about to make something new dalam bilik saya..like mengecat dan sebagainya. macam nak cat kalerful, tp i might be regret kalau dah nak
Syahmi told Izaat to make a 3G during mereka sedang makan, at least mcm teman mereka makan. how cute la you all. kalau da balik bangi korang pula da cuti. sape nak bawa makan nasi lemak sedap lagi?
Ouh my god, doing nothing during this holiday kinda killing me softly. Drove to restoran hasanah and makan bersama adik2 today. tu pun da tak tau nak wat apa da. sigh~

No comments:
Post a Comment