Saturday, February 16, 2013

Siblings =)

Spending my holiday most with my siblings, having a very good time together. I'm sorry friends, but still i love you all. Thank Allah for awesome people around me. =)

Result was officially published yesterday. Alhamdulillah, syukur. 

I have my own reason posting this yummy food for this entry!


23 years olg vs 15 years old 
And we have our time for jogging at stadium and adventurous journey to Canopy Walkway. Takde la adventure sangat pon. But consider this is one of my preparation for Gunung Kinabalu this coming May in sha Allah =) You in? 


the cari gaduh.
Orang tamak selalu rugi, but nowadays. Orang tamak selalu untung!
Ouh Malaysia!

Please note that my current weight is 59kgs and  I'm 156cm, short!
60kgs la alang-alang!
nanti dah kurang berat kita update lagi =)
Tinggi!

Please note that,

I'm going to conquer Mount Kinabalu this coming May.
I'm going to have my short vacation this April
and I'm going to get married this June, year 20XX! Gotcha!



Dear IHM,

Have a safe trip tomorrow, drive carefully. No speeding no rushing, Be safe =)  and start saving now!




Dear iena,

Big reminder, please stay healthy and make you dream come true. LOVES!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wowwwww...short vacation nk g mana ina? =)

Khairieah said...

lama sudah tidak p poring :(

hehe ngam boleh kasi jd gambar before. hehehehe :)

bah klu kawin jan lupa jemput!!!

Iena Ruaina said...

Dear I don't know who are you.

Nak g tettt.. nanti tunggu update. ececeh :p

Iena Ruaina said...

To khairieah,

Banyak suda berubah tu poring, xda suda jambatan gantung di entrance tu..

itula ba tu. gambar sebelum dan selepas :p

lama lagi be tu, tp jangan risau.. akan dijemput =)