Saturday, September 22, 2012

I love you Turtlelia.

Alhamdulillah, we managed spare some times spending last raya at Nell's. Big house indeed named Sri Zahara located in Mutiara Bangi. Thanks for the delicious Ayam masak lemak cili padi. I'm blessed with delicious foods those days. At Shaz's having nasi beriyani with Kari Kambing was so nice combination aite!Thanks to Shaz for inviting us for open house somewhere around OU =) 

We walking all together as four, went to Paradigm Mall after we didn't manage to compete with others to find empty parking space at OU last week.  Paradigm Mall was quite nice. I thought the best things existed inside there was erm cold storage maybe. But,You even can shop at ZARA there. I can't sara zara. Poor me. Since i don't apply PT. Pity me :( still MARA is the best monthly allowance sponsor after MAK and AYAH

I was looking for bigger pencil case since I'm kinda greedy to bring all my pen colours together with me during classes. I love doodling when I'm bored, so then you know why should I need bigger pencil case kan? I asked my IHM can we go to popular? Barang di sana semua comels. I found pink pencil case that only cost me rm 4.90. Fyi, I'm the innocent iena who so excited to have new things together with her. At night, I transfer all my pens, liquid paper, pencils, pen colours, highlighter, stapler inside pencil case baru saya. Dan saya juga begitu teruja menggangtungkan key chain donald duck free beli liquid paper tu. Few minutes later, finished with transferring and satisfied, I placed my new pencil case next to my file. Few seconds later, bila saya angkat pencil case baru. Hurm, jahitan terlepas. So the end of my new pencil case. Ouh my! kelas esok malam tu pencil case da rosak. what the! 

Selepas itu, mula membebel mengenai pencil case murah dan kumpul duit dari kecil nak beli cincin. Eh?

Where were you during Hari Malaysia? I was at the top of the world during that day. 

Broga!
Lepas Broga, bfast at Tepian Bangi and heading to Cheras hunting for my mattress. I'm so excited to sleep at night with my new comfortable pink mattress. Thanks for choosing that colour you =) Lepas tu kita lunch lagi di Asam Pedas Shah Alam. =) Closed to my house ;)

We are happy family. Straight for 6 days together.

If you noticed during my last week my eating habits was really bad. Bedal makan pedas di rumah nell. Esok nya di rumah uncle shaz. Lusa nya lepas broga asam pedas. And the result was bad as well. I've been fighting with too much acids inside my tummy which lead to sakit datang dan pergi but menyengat tak terperi. I went to the nearest clinic but the medicine was not really helpful. Izzat fetch me and we went to Hospital Ampang. Both doctors said that I'm at the beginning of Gastric sign. So sekarang saya suda ada gastric la eh?

I promised to myself to eat healthy food and eat on time. I can't stand for that datang dan pergi punya sakit. Really painful. 
and the wishes that made me smile before sleep. 


I just met my dearie IHM just now, direct from Melaka to Shah Alam just to give me my dinner. Dah dua kali dapat makanan direct dari Melaka. Thanks thanks =)) Teman mereka makan burger bakar sebelum Mie  berjumpa dengan Shaz di cheras sana. Met Ajim, their WQI friend. 

IHM : Ni Ajim, Ajim.. ni awek aku. Ina.
ME : Senyum dalam hati.. no one ever said that before. Terus syahdu. :p
AJIM : Ouh, Hi :)


and gave me this,

Hadiah orang dah sembuh :)
Meet my Turtlelia. and I have a new pencil case, given by the special one. So then you know why should I put the childish story about the RM4.90 pencil case. The new one was sealed with cute key chain and something terselit disebalik buku note pink vintage tu. 

A case is a good partner with your beauty life. 

My dearie IHM. Apa sahaja yang dia perasan saya selalu tiada. Ada sahaja dia lengkapkan. Terima Kasih sayang =)


and Happy First Anniversary Mie and Shaz.


 I love you Turtlelia. =)
Wish you pleasant sleep tonight. 

No comments: