IHM : Yeke? I de jumpe lagi comel.. baru nak beli untuk u..
Me : Yeke? wink2 berkaca-kaca mata iena meninggalkan almari kaca itu.
I ever promised to someone that I will always be there patiently waiting for him from nothing to something. On his journey to be someone. I was dumped and... I stop waiting for him. How could it be?
So I move on.
That was pathetic.
So during my journey to mend a broken heart. I didn't realize about this nice guy. He helped me a lot. He pray for healthy iena when I was feel unwell. He bought me tepung pelita when I said I was craving for that kuih. He provided me with panadol from his uncle's clinic to ensure I don't have any reason to say no for at least 1 tablet of panadol when headache and fever strike me.
He was trying to attend my convocation's day but two big events was crossed on the same day. He gave me an advance gift during my big day.
![]() |
| My first cup cakes =) |
He bought May-may cake with 22 candles on it during her 22nd birthday. He treats my friends nicely. =))
![]() |
| The bob smile happy iena =) |
Terima kasih sebab check result sambung degree saya. Awak buat saya tersenyum lena tidur.
Terima kasib sebab dengar rungutans hebat saya. Awak buat saya tak tension di sini.
Terima kasih sebab teman saya beli baju konvo. Tapi saya menyesal tak dengar cakap awak suruh pakai shawl sahaja.
Terima kasih sebab suka layan saya makan ice cream. Habis terjangkit. :P
![]() |
| Terima kasih sebab bersabar =)) |
Cerita convo nanti kita hapdate lepas ambil gambar ok.



8 comments:
i want to meet him! maybe someday, insyaAllah. i'm glad there's someone to look after u while we're away. love u, dear :) take care of urself. waiting for the convo punya update :)
InsyaAllah one day will be. He was looking forward to visit Sabah as well =)) Bugiey, Lee and Alul od met him in person when we were lepaking after fetch them di KLIA. Yeah! I'm happy for your warm wishes.
I'll update once I got my gambars ye.
so sweet! ^^
Alahai.... ahahahah!! lame dah tak lepak ngan ko n ijat..wuu wuuu!!
waaaaaaaaa.... sweet.. hold him iena if u believe bahagia ada buat kalian.. i pray da best for you.. :)
Dydue,
hihi =) TQ darla
Tula pasal, sebut murni tambah rindu x?
Farah,
thanks sweetie =) appreciate that. Holding!
Post a Comment