Friday, February 17, 2012

May Angel and Iena.

She's the one.
membazir dengan bijak dan gembira =)

meramaikan suasana birthday prank awek orang.


One week already, susah seminggu saya berada di Bangi. Urusan kolej sudah selesai Alhamdulillah =) May was here for 3D2N =) I miss our sweet memories together :) We went to Alamanda for movie and walking around. Went to bukit Ampang because plan pg Genting was cancelled.

So, May we are separated now. my future is kinda blur sekarang. But you always remind me "Don't lose hope" No I wont :) I LOVE YOU SO MUCH :) you know me well.

I've been mumbling to you since our first year in Diploma about having a car, a dslr. So finally I got it. Haha!  and I'm happy I can share it with you. I miss the sweet conversation with you. And yet, I still waiting for my Edward =) I'm glad and happy u finally met with your Jacob. No wonder you fall in love with Jacob bila kita tingu New Moon dulu!

Finally kita sudah ada HP baru =) hahaha, so many things that we wish to have slowly was there for us. I'm so happy to have you in my top list! I'll never forget about you. LOVES!


Kinda sedih nda bole bawa kau pergi Broga today =) Saya dengan penat lelahnya sudah naik Broga! ngee.



This is really short update, to ensure I still care about my blog. I'm going to fetch Bugiey at KLIA in few minutes. See ya!


LOVES, iena.

4 comments:

Elie Lily said...

woah! teringin juga mau naik Brogaa! :D

Unknown said...

So cute !! :)

Iena Ruaina said...

Elie,

Jom..iena nak naik ag next time ;)

Iena Ruaina said...

Biela,

Thanks =)