return......
I hate traffic jams, i hate dealing with the department because of their arrogant, conceited and slow!!!!
I hate the authorities act with authority while he may have...because he just looks stupid with the temporary power!!!!
I hate people who act smart. when he said he wants the highly regarded and he knows all!!!!
I like that designated person, but he ranked humility, kind-hearted and like to help the poor
I was impressed with the resilient spirit, courage, and oppose tyranny!!!!
I was impressed with the religious leaders, impressed by the spirit to develop Islam and was impressed with the appreciation people have given to him....we can see how sincerely the contribution given by the number of people who attended the funeral ceremony... subhanallah!!!! so nice.....
i really want to be 'someone'... hoping that in my funeral more people come and pray for my good fate in other world...
i really want to have my own clinic... many donations can be made in the field of health and that is why...
I hope I have not forgotten my promise of this!
Above all, I wish you all the best =) I love you more than you know. I'm sorry for being so sulky and stubborn sometimes. I'm sorry for any words that might hurt your feeling. I'm sorry for always think that anyhow and anything I always right. Thanks for holding my hand and walk together with me when I was young. Thanks for protecting me. I'm sorry sometimes I let you down. I'm sorry because I choose Black for our first car. Don't be sad, I already went for a football match when I was 21 years old! gothca you lose man! haha
When we were young, you always leave me enjoying my Kit Kat alone while you were sitting next to the pilot in every flight balik Kampung. You never knew that I always wanted to be there with you. You handle our flight sometimes ;) Cool je pak cik Pilot ajar bawa kapal terbang kan. Takpa la abang tak terima tawaran jadi Pilot tu, yang penting abang dah jadi Pilot untuk adik. =)
Happy Birthday Bro,
Terima Kasih sebab tak pernah gelak kan adik kalau adik bawa kereta pastu maji enjin kat mana-mana simpang. Tapi abang harus bangga adik bawa kereta manual.
Terima kasih sebab selalu bagi adik duit padahal abang belum kerja. Nanti abang dah kerja adik minta Audi TT je.
Terima kasih ajar adik dengar lagu Creed. Adik suka lagu Lullaby. Terima kasih sebab selalu mengalah. sobs~
HAPPY 23rd BIRTHDAY BRO!
tiada boyfriend yang baik itu tidak mengapa asalkan ada abang yang baik!
2 comments:
"tiada boyfriend yang baik itu tidak mengapa asalkan ada abang yang baik!"
betuuul! :)
Kan wiek, kita ada abang yang baik =) Tapi abang wiwiek semua handsome2.
Post a Comment