Friday, January 13, 2012

Something great today?

Thanks god its Friday :)

Another blessed day to live. Last night I went to sleep at 10pm and just fall asleep 3 hours later. So bad? That is so much cool. Grrrr. But last night, I was enjoying seeing the moon from my bed. Senyum-senyum den sorang. Thank god for the insomnia and the internet. This two things collaborated nicely kan? You can surf through the internet when you can't sleep at night. But I didn't do that. Spent 3 hours without doing nothing.

Another 17 days to go before 30th January 2012. Thanks to dear closed friend of mine. Specific time helps a lot. and put smile on everyone's face. So the agenda is become clearly. I know what I've been up to.

And btw, what is your dream last night? I haven't dream anything great since the holiday starts. Forgot my examination slip and I missed my flight was the only dream that I can recall clearly. Sigh. Nightmare. For several times lagi tu. wuwu ;(

Feel like I want to do something good today, but I don't know what. If I should go to the college surely I'll smile all day long. Tapi senyum2 sorang kat rumah rasa mcm sewel pula. I should go somewhere. Tapi kawan belum ada yang cuti. Poor me ;(



January

February

March

and April. April what? April he he he :p





Bila mana seseorang yang kamu tidak suka bercakap tentang agama dan Allah, kamu siapa untuk berasa jengkel?


Semua orang ada keburukan nya, ada aibnya masing-masing. kan?

No comments: