Salam,
Happy Friday all :) blessed day of the week. Alhamdullilah, another chapter complete, halfway complete. I still got long journey. Study isn't over yet. Today, everybody was feeling so nervous. Really nervous.since last night actually. Waiting since last night. Tick Tock Tick Tock. I can feel my heartbeat along together the sound of clock ticking. That is the only rhythm that accompany me. You can't name these feeling. It mixed.
I spent more time on the prayer mat, I recite yassin. yeah, it helped. Calmness. =)
I perform solat hajat before I went to sleep. I recite ayat kursi before I close my eyes. Thanks Allah. You grant me with this happy feeling. The most precious moment in my life. 3 years, after been through the hardship and obstacles. I finally complete my Diploma. I know, it just a Diploma level. Not a Degree either Master nor PHD. I'm working on it.
My result is not that good. ya, kalau good sure DL. tapi bersyukur. sangat bersyukur. at least dalam 3 pointer. :)
Thanks to those who always be there.
Mum and Dad.
Friends who never forget to pray for me. Thank you very much.
Closed friend who always say, "you can do it iena"
Best friends who always made me laugh and never endless encouragement.
Person who always got something to make me happy, lifted up my spirit, wishes and loves. I'm glad.
My phone was beeping and awake from my sleep. Ada sudah bertanya akan result. Ya Allah, sudah! I slept around 11 pm. Left these feelings behind, I need to sleep. pastu tido. around pukul 2 da terjaga. mana tak nya semua pun cuak kan. Message Aisyah make me twice nervous.dia da check result. and she's happy. Ouh my, how about me? sab texted me too, but sorry. tertido. mbahahahaha. (crap, shud u laugh mcm tu iena?)
around 4.30 am, I went downstairs. Turned the modem on. and waiting till the signal and connected. laptop dah keluar cahaya naim. hati berdebar. muka masi muka entah hape2...tekan google direct type yahoo mail. untung laa..pemalas sign out segala account yang ada..tup2..pg inbox.
pejam mata. buka mata sikit. *serious ok aku buat mcm tu*
sempat lagi dahi berkerut baca keterangan uitm kat atas. free your forehead. scroll down. pastu hampa. ceh, ni result sem lepas. sedih. cop...
buka mata luas2..ya Allah. alhamdullilah. dapat result lebih kurang sama. sign COMPLETE tu buat aku tekesima. cried tgh pagi buta. cry mcm org gila. Terima Kasih. Alhamdullilah. one of the hardest thing in life is having words in your heart that you can't utter. that was the feeling! that what he felt months ago.
I got three pointer for both GPA and CGPA. Thankful.
I told someone to check my result. Gave him my password and ID. but student portal was really busy since 9am. he asked for my email. i sent him another msge, then he text me
congrats syg! u succeed with bright colours! :)
pastu ada lagi..
congrats syg! u succeed with flying colours! :)
no matter with the bright and flying.
you brighten my life, fly up to the sky :p
It's good to have someone who can share this happy feeling. but, few friends of mine ada yang kena repeat. Sorry to know that. mana best gembira tapi ada kawan berduka. I pray for their success too. and I never underestimate org yang pernah repeat paper. for me, mereka bkn tak study but mungkin bkn rezeki kan. who knows.
I got an A for Research Methodology , terima kasih sir. I wish you will tell your next students that you are happy about that. Like you always did mentioning about your previous students great achievement to us.
Im sorry my favourite Sir. I just got B+ :| harap sir tak kecewa ya.
Congratulation all. haha, one of my classmate post dkt group kitaorg..ckp nak nanges..kami pun pelik and ask her why..dia ckp..dia sedih sbb da grad. how cute! hahaha.
Nanti dah degree kita jumpa lagi, Syahmi said welcome to the club and guardian angel is happy too ;)
Ramai yang bersyukur pada hari ini dengan usaha yang di balas dengan kejayaan.
Jangan lupa, Dia yang memberi kita rasa nikmat kejayaan. Jangan lupa bila sudah senang.
pejam mata. buka mata sikit. *serious ok aku buat mcm tu*
sempat lagi dahi berkerut baca keterangan uitm kat atas. free your forehead. scroll down. pastu hampa. ceh, ni result sem lepas. sedih. cop...
buka mata luas2..ya Allah. alhamdullilah. dapat result lebih kurang sama. sign COMPLETE tu buat aku tekesima. cried tgh pagi buta. cry mcm org gila. Terima Kasih. Alhamdullilah. one of the hardest thing in life is having words in your heart that you can't utter. that was the feeling! that what he felt months ago.
I got three pointer for both GPA and CGPA. Thankful.
I told someone to check my result. Gave him my password and ID. but student portal was really busy since 9am. he asked for my email. i sent him another msge, then he text me
congrats syg! u succeed with bright colours! :)
pastu ada lagi..
congrats syg! u succeed with flying colours! :)
no matter with the bright and flying.
you brighten my life, fly up to the sky :p
It's good to have someone who can share this happy feeling. but, few friends of mine ada yang kena repeat. Sorry to know that. mana best gembira tapi ada kawan berduka. I pray for their success too. and I never underestimate org yang pernah repeat paper. for me, mereka bkn tak study but mungkin bkn rezeki kan. who knows.
I got an A for Research Methodology , terima kasih sir. I wish you will tell your next students that you are happy about that. Like you always did mentioning about your previous students great achievement to us.
Im sorry my favourite Sir. I just got B+ :| harap sir tak kecewa ya.
Congratulation all. haha, one of my classmate post dkt group kitaorg..ckp nak nanges..kami pun pelik and ask her why..dia ckp..dia sedih sbb da grad. how cute! hahaha.
Nanti dah degree kita jumpa lagi, Syahmi said welcome to the club and guardian angel is happy too ;)
Ramai yang bersyukur pada hari ini dengan usaha yang di balas dengan kejayaan.
Jangan lupa, Dia yang memberi kita rasa nikmat kejayaan. Jangan lupa bila sudah senang.
convocation day, Finally.


6 comments:
congrats, syg. haha. adei. sepakah itu? curious ni. wahaha. btw, CONGRATS, iena darling! alhamdulillah~ sy masih ingat lagi time mula2 ko dtg KL dlu, pastu sy bw ko jln2. skg ko da hbs stdy, trs sy tringat2 balik, bila pula masanya tu yg sy bw ko p sunway lagoon? oh. 3 tahun yg lalu. sy x sangka da 3 tahun berlalu, n u got ur diploma already :)
Alhamdulillah. I'll always pray the best for u, and i know you do the same for me too. sory i'm not b able to come on ur convo, but I WILL come on ur degree convo. mark my words!
Love u. and again, CONGRATULATIONS~
in every words that i wrote, i do mentioned about u and sayangs2 yang lain. thanks ana! 3 years ago, waktu kita masih teenage yang sngt teenage!!!
will always pray for my dear sayangs2. Nanti time degree aa ;) Good to know that! Its really nice to have you all on my big day.
LOVE YOU TOO!
wuwuuwuww.. A for Method~! lepas ni tpksa bguru sma ko
sia ada buku RM yang tebal..itu la guru sia..hahaha :p
congrats sayang! wish u all the best untuk semua yg u buat okay? elie pun lepas dah abis diploma ni, asik terpikir2 pasal konvo bagai, padahal lambat lagik! tak sedar diri betul!hahha
xoxo! :)
Big thanks dear, congratulation too ;) wish you all the best in the future and best of luck in ur life.
yeay! kite dah habis study. nanti kite futher degree pulak ;)
Post a Comment