The apple of my eye :)
His name as stated above, but you can call him Michai :) He's the great cat for me. Even just a local cat but I love him very much. He came into our family about 3 years ago if I'm not mistaken. Momel was doing her daily routine as well tonight, I found Michai a lil bit different. He was busy searching for a place to hide. As usual, he will 'terkedek-kedek' acting drinking water for a lil bit longer than the other cats. That was his trick for us not asking him sleeping outside or playing outside after eat. I thought that was a new trick for tonight. Few minutes later, I went upstairs. Michai was in front of my bedroom. Still, looking for a great place to hide. I feel curious what was exactly happen to him. I sat in front of him, talking with him. Yeah, I talk he miau laa. His eyes was teary. What's wrong with you dear? There was some wounds on his body. I don't know what he's being up to last night. You know what, I don't really have the strength to let him outside every night. I feel so worry about what will happen with them outside.They might be fought with other cats. Dogs or anything unexpected things.
Michai is a great cat. He did a good job sometimes.
- When Ayah was cleaning our house at the backyard, Michai saw a baby snake, he miau miau as a sign to Ayah. Luckily Ayah was aware with that sign. How sweet you are Minami.
- One of the chick was drowning and Michai was outside on that time, he saved the anak ayam from mati lemas dalam longkang kecil dpn rumah. Michai gigit anak ayam and let the anak ayam atas lantai. Glad aku di bangi waktu tu, kalau tak. Makan besar Michai malam tu.
During his few month's age. I was afraid if he will get burned behind the refrigerator because he loved to play behind that warm giant box. How naughty you are. I love visiting any pet shop during my free time. I love seeing cats and dogs. I don't really like rabbit, hamster and sugar glider. There is one cat with hidung penyet kaki pendek bontot tinggi with a price about RM1200. Lol!
Anyhow,
Michai is the great cat for me. Please stay stronger and live longer. =) I love you. You are my great friend. I love the way you miau whenever I talked to you.


5 comments:
and i miss my cats back at home :(
they miss you too :)
kesian michai..... comel ba dia...:)
kesian kan wiek :(
comel! tapi elie tak boleh pgg binatang..kucing pun sama..alah dengan bulu! T_T
Post a Comment