Thursday, November 24, 2011

B and E

In every scene, I love the way Edward loves Bella.

and the way he stares. :p
They are happy!

I'm a big fan of Twilight.
I have the original DVD from the beginning of this story.

Today,
PART 1 of The Breaking Dawn will be on the big screen in every cinemas.

And I don't know, when will be my turn to watch this.

This is the first part of last scene in Twilight. 

Never mind with we still don't own any 'Edward' yet. Edward just a vampire that loves Bella so much. Maybe he turns another hundred years today.


Cute. Pictures, Images and Photos

8 comments:

ANA said...

i believe that our Edward is somewhere, missing us. HAHA. ouh. im gon watch breaking dawn today! :D
i hope u were here. :(

ANA said...

i believe that our Edward is somewhere, missing us. HAHA. ouh. im gon watch breaking dawn today! :D
i hope u were here. :(

EB said...

'E' & 'B' = EB

Iena Ruaina said...

Haha, have you ever imagin, there's some guys who wanted to watch Twilight with their 'Bella' as well? So cute laa.

Have fun dear, on behalf of me =) <3

Iena Ruaina said...

EB!

EB stands for EDWARDBELLA la suda ni =)

Mya Amyra said...

BREAKING DAWN !

Iena Ruaina said...

Cik Amyra,

yeah.!! breaking dawn =)

EB said...

Now u know what is EB stand for... hehehe..