Sunday, May 12, 2013

Far away, love is getting stronger.


=)

Finally, In the middle of May. IHM is done with his internship. Thanks for choosing Shah Alam. I feel so alone here without you. When I was about to enter my studies here in Shah Alam, abang aneep is the only one who responsible to take care of me here. after that particular time. Abang aneep dah kembali ke sabah, so then IHM is the only 'abang' that I got around here. 

Abang aneep used to come here at least once in every week, bawa adik dia beli air mineral and top up markas makanan. That time sangat heaven sbb abang aneep will pay everything. So lepas abang aneep dah tiada di Bangi, IHM pula yang sering datang dari Bangi teman saya ke mana-mana. Thanks for the sacrifices. I mean to both of them.

Sekarang,

Nak beli air mineral pun malas, padahal benda penting. Sebab I used to have someone.. tp skrg dah tiada. Sedih ok?

I don't blame you for manjakan saya. But I blame myself to never learn how to live independently here. Remember bout the time I need to service my car, but I'm too lazy to find where is the service centre located at, sanggup tunggu u habis kerja malam pg mencari. See. Too bad iena!

Sure lepas ni malas nak ke sana ke mari since saya bukan jenis ingat jalan. I will kalau perlu, I take our here and there for granted. Tak pernah nak ingat jalan sangat. So shame on me.

And I believe, no one will kasi bersih-bersih ur sudu sudah lepas ni. No one will kopek udang and asingkan sayur for you. I know you are live heavenly dkt rumah. ciss.

Too many things to learn when you are not around. And you forgot to pump tayar kereta for me! waaaaa :( how can I handle this?

I tried my best to rearrange ur time to be here again, but seems it doesn't work this time. Kalau u will be here this 23 sure I minta drop at KLIA. Because going back is happiness, travel alone to airport is sadness. Or should I dare to going back on 21? Hew hew hew

To differentiate my senyuman ikhlas or not is your talent.
and I don't need our eos to make me smile, You make me smile  :)
You are my big baby boy!


Thank for BBM me first when you reached home after paintball tournament. I know you are tired and yet you still remember me. Terharu :)

I will never got that kind of excited to hunt that fugitive no more, you are not around ma..


Having our fav maggi goreng for lunch, maple tu masak sedap.. but it taste not just like when you around.
 tsk -.- tsk

Feel like I need to pangkah2 calender, maybe be at home staying with my family can heal everything.




Stay no matter how hard it is to be with me, just stay. I need you. Well now the sun ain't shining no more, I don't know why but I've seen it before.

2 comments:

ANA said...

hihi. degima ko. tepa la. lepas ni cuba jadi indipendent, okay? susah pula kalau tercari2.

ko sampai sabah nanti sepa fetch dekat airport? Maybe sy free masa tu, on 23th. if there is no one to fetch u at the airport, would u want me to come instead? hihi :)

Iena Ruaina said...

Macam nda biasa kan? Over la I ni.. :)

My dad =) I really wish for a short meet up pun ok laa.. wuwuwuw..Fast 6 on Night 23 jangan lupa!