Friday,
Tamariena (if you know who is he) is finally reached 30km. So I went to Perodua Service for major service and air cond service. I don't want to face any bad circumstance in future. Better now than later. Eh?
That abang is really friendly, he even laugh when I kinda on doubt either to do extra service or not. Haha! Air cond service is recommended when your car reach 30km mileage. (according to that abang laaa) So by that time laa, I should call my big bro. Ouh dearie, u are 23 now. I mean by july. Belajar buat keputusan sendiri bole?
So overall cost, RM 493.05. If you think having a car in early age is about saving for monthly payment only, revisit your thoughts. Think about service charge and maintenance.Mine is fully support by my parents, but I used my own money first this time. I told my parents, but is either they want to pay me back or not. Since its my responsibilities to take care this blacky James Bond, why don't I try to feel what they feel when it comes to money thingy in Family.
After waiting for more than 3 hours, that abang keep saying " sabar ya dik " Finally Tamariena is ready. He told me they fixed everything that I asked to. He keep on reminds me " call kalau ada apa-apa masalah " Thanks bro!
I ate ikan bakar for lunch. I was with this not so old Chinese uncle jenguk-jenguk lauk. I smiled to him. He ate kari ikan for lunch. When we were at the counter, he took all RM1 from his wallet. Because that momentary action happen so fast, that way I assume that is the only money that he got. And by that time, I was pretend looking around. Lunch cost him bout RM5 mine is RM7. Teary!
Nothing to brag about that I have lots of money. That is not my intention writing this entry.
So this strike in my mind. ' Be grateful, thankful and appreciate things'
I spend almost RM500 today. This is necessary. Other rich people spend RM500 for lame reasons. I admit, sometimes, I spent my money buying whatever I want. I'm getting old. Eventhough I'm not married yet. I should remind my self. That someday, I will start earning. Wide range to cover.
Be thankful, think about other. Poor people in my rural areas are desperate earning money. But they still didn't get what they deserve. A better way of living. Clean water, electricity supply, better shelter, better education. Why??
I don't have any good talents in me. No potential. But I have this kind hearted to help people. Pray for me, I promised to you. That someday, I will help these needed people. =)
1 comment:
Tamariena is ur black knight car :)
and yes. we should start saving, sayang!
Post a Comment