Disappear for a while. And after that, he gave me that pink and blue balloon. =) Children got free balloon on that day, and me the only adult I guess walking with balloon with me. And one sweet young girl was staring at my pink and blue balloon. Sorry girl. I don't share.
And dear you, stop being so nice to me. I'm afraid I will never be the best for you.
I'm sorry because too much merunguts lately, and that lead you here. That short visit was really touched. I promised you I will learn how to deal with this new situation. =)
I know I look so gemoks in pic above. And I start mumbling blaa blaa blaaa blaa mau kurus..blaaa
and he replied me with. 'nak kurus apa lagi?...' and with a short brief answer I said. 'ok, tanak kurus tapi nak sihat' in the meantime, sihat maksud dia no lemaks bermaharaja lela, and you have a perfect shape! :p
Short sem or not? Intersession or not? Going back home or 1 week only for Hari Raya at home? gah!!
I appreciate silent reader(s) so much. Thanks for visiting here. and that was beyond my expectation that those people are concern with my life. I'm so glad for you to be here. *buat muka malu2.

4 comments:
sweet, macam gula..
miss u ina..hihi
ehhh ehhh!!!
Sab,
eh eh eh?
Aby,
haha..nnti sy kencing manis la begini :p i miss you too darl =) nanti jumpa!
Post a Comment