Ana is doing great in THIS.
She remember every tiny little things in her past. While me. Some of the chapter were vanished out of my mind. But I recall this something that happen 3 years before.
I didn't talked much about this guy to my friend. To be honest, he was my deary =) He's a nice guy. Really.
Nama dibiarkan unknown untuk mengelak berlakunya kekacauan.
This was happen when I was studying at KPTM-KL middle of 2008. He's one of my housemate's friend. He's Sabahan.
He asked me to Solat on time but he's christian btw. He talked to me, about converting into Islam. What a relieved. His housemate were not fasting during Ramadhan, and he is the one who they ask to buy some food on the afternoon. What a shame la those guys. He woke up early everyday. He went to ceramah at the masjid along with his nice friend. Wearing baju melayu. Nice one kan? He just stayed outside the masjid laa.
He protected me on our first date. =) Went to TS watching movie and makan. But I didn't eat.Hahaha. Walking next to me and we were happy that time.Temankan saya sampai balik hostel lagi, sampai depan pagar. Then he walked alone that night, singgah rumah kawan dia dekat dgn hostel kami. When I was walking to my house. *blaja kat kl dulu kteorg tggl appartment*. my phone was beeping, he said that he miss me. Haha, like serious? baru bapa minit. gahaha
His favourite nasyid: Sumaiyah by Hijjaz. I'm listening to that song now :)
I can't give any solid reasons, why the relationship was end. I was too young maybe. Haha.
Ok, let me confess. He asked me to berbaik2. But I said, no need la.
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
dont you know i was just like err..err
Jual Mahal that time?
I was waiting for you to ask me again.
But, there is no second chance. Poor me.That was a nice chance isn't when someone nice is asking you to be his girl.
So girl, nice good guy is hard to come around. When he's around, let him stay. =) Don't end up like me.
![]() |
| during my exam. |
![]() |
| on his first entry talking about me |
![]() |
| I heard that. sob sob. |
What? do you think I was trying to show off here? No, I was trying to help. Do not let something precious in your life disappear. Kan till death do us apart.
I let the rest safe with me, no I won't forget it.
on December 2008.
I saw you at Alamanda, with your GF. No guts to say Hi. And I let you happy with your life.




6 comments:
hoho. sweetnya yang dia post d blog dia. hurm. if a guy doing that, memang dia betul2 care la tu. dont end up like me. haha :D
kalau ada nice guy approach u next time, jangan lagi jual mahal. LOL. kita makin dewasa, no time mau buat gitu lagi. hihi.
i know this. ;)
Ana,
When the relationship was end, the story ends too. No more new entry. Wuwuwu ;(
yeay. Will absolutely say yes. I need a fresh new life, a fresh new man to cheer up my future =)
Dydue,
Only few friends knew this. =)
the story so sweet yet so sad hehe..wishing both of u happiness!
Shyne_onme
That was my past, very sad isn't?
thanks anyway dear.
Post a Comment