Saturday, August 13, 2011

No title.

Dear friends,

I'm sorry, I am not your best friend like others. 
I'm sorry if I am not be there when you need me. 
I'm sorry if my words won't make you calm when you need a listener and someone to talk with. 
I'm sorry if my words turn you down, I wish I have something better to say if you are feeling sad.
I'm sorry for not having too much good memories that will keep you remember me at most. 
I'm sorry for everything, I just want to be a better person and a good friend :)

people expect that friendship will make them good all time. When there is something about friendship that invites complication, friends might start wonder whether the friendship is a good idea.The truth is that if one expects a friendship to always be fun and lighthearted, he is missing the point of friendship. Everyone wants to hang around when there are good times to be had. The real test of friendship is being there when the going gets tough.

Dear AJ

I never know why I just pretend like nothing happen but at first I was feeling so down. Maybe I found that you are not the one that I should blame. Blame on me juga. I need to be careful for anything that I wish. Wanted too much, that's why it's gone. Kan kan kan. Envy on you, u can handle your last sem nicely. while me, everything kena lalui rungutan dulu baru bole gerak. so, im sorry if im kinda emotional merungut.

I'm not brave enough to meet you again. Not saying that I dont wanna meet up. U know why kan? And not because of I'm afraid my friend will say anything bad behind. hah! who cares? i never said anything bad behind if they want to meet anyone that they want. Only closed friend of mine know what is the best for me, they will remind me do's and dont's 

Seriously lil bit tak setuju if you are heading to KL. maybe I'm afraid anything bad happen to you. like i always did..think too much. i just wanna say i care bout you. :p

Thanks for your care lately. appreciated.  so, please smile if you read this.

And I give up. 





Pastu aku menyampah sapa add aku kat group persatuan single single sedunia? ada notification tak menyudah kat situ. pastu klu aku rajin aku baca post mereka rasa nak offline tutup laptop terus. what the.single heboh satu dunia, kapel lagi heboh sampai ke marikh sana. dah break alien gelakkan kau kah kah kah. 

Rimas la org yang nak care lebih2, sekarang memang la kau care. nanti nanti nanti, ko care ngan orang lain pula. masak!.

Takut pula tak terbagun sahur, nasib baik ada FB. haha
Cute. Pictures, Images and Photos

saya sayang, sayang gila gila.
saya benci, benci bole senyum tapi jangan harap aku nak baik dah.

4 comments:

Shab Shab SABRINA MIRZA said...

Aj.. Auuuuuwwwwww!!!!

Nur Farah said...

fara pun menyampah gak bile tengok group tu.. apa apa ntah.. bangge sangat buat kerje tak berfaedah.. haha.. :D

Iena Ruaina said...

Sab..auuuu

Iena Ruaina said...

fara,

kan kan kan..ntah pape..promote diri bagai