Sunday, April 10, 2011

Another perfect Saturday together.

And i was thinking to postpone my test till this coming Monday, but yeah..thanks god, i finally can meet her.. Thanks for coming here Ana Bella. and no need to take any test for tomorrow.

cop, i like this kind of advertisement =)


She is Tall and Beautiful.
Ana Bella Faraqien.

Family Delight,

what i was really like whenever going out with my friends, we share this kind of meal..just like a family kan...

Mirror mirror of the world.
With Ana's Baby.

Instax.
I hate you, tinggi and heels.. sabotaj!
But i DO really LOVE you.

I don't really need fake smile, yes I am Happy.

Thanks Ana =)
bye2.


You might be on plane right now, thanks for coming..i know you don't really love to meet new people, but thanks for having fun together with my friends. I just can't wait till this semester ends, we can spend more time together.Short time went to Alamanda (yeah i know again!) and Pullman...ha ha ha (gelak shin chan)

9 comments:

Keisya Hisya said...

best3 ^^

Iena Ruaina said...

hehehehe...thanks dear =)

Anonymous said...

ngeee! sudala tinggi.... pakai heels lagi..best oo

Iena Ruaina said...

dydue..kan..hish2..along2...kin jeles...sia paling pindik beh..sedih

EB said...

Salam..
What a happy sunday for you dear...
With red in color, you look so cute.. Have fun and don't be sad ok..
I like the why you smile.. ^_^

Iena Ruaina said...

waalaikumsalam,
thanks bro EB =)
hehehe..and i look so 'tinggi' kan..hahahaha...thanks thanks =)

Bellalong said...

love the pics. haha. wer r d others? i wanna see. hurm. hurm. hurm.

EB said...

Yupp you always 'tinggi' they way you are..
Hehehe.. I like it..

Iena Ruaina said...

ngee, the word 'tinggi' hehehe..i'll try to use heels la later on..to make me look a lil bit 'tinggi'