Tuesday, April 28, 2009

copy dari lehan and jawapan untuk you LEHAN

who am I...XD
1. Where you and I met?
~erm tadika kemas ranau...(sangat tak berapa sure..)
2. How long have you known me?
~erm 13 tahun ?
3. The last time we saw each other?
~time erm di kadai matu kan lehan..:p
4. Your first impression of me upon meeting/seeing me?
~ish comel ni na budak...
5. Am I funny?
~lehan, ko sangat la suka wat lawak..tak penah sia tia ketawa lau jumpa ko...
6. What's my favorite music?
~u'uh tak tahu :(
7. choose 5 words that describe me the most .
~comel, lucu, pandai, berdedikasi dan friendly..
8. Have you ever hugged me?
~tak penah la..
9. If there was one good nickname for me, what would it be?
~sally?hahah..tidak bah..sallehan pun dah cukup good dah tu
10. tell me 1 of my weakness ?
~teda!
11. Where do you think I will be in 25 years?
~ko dah dapat degree and dah leyh keja d bank...
12. What is the most memorable event that spent with me, you can never forget?
~ko ajar sia add math sebelum keluar pg rehat..
13. Will you re-post this so I can fill this out for you?
~ :)

No comments: